Skip to content
Pros of Good SEO:
- Improved Site Visibility: Good SEO practices can help increase the visibility of a website on search engines, making it easier for users to find.
- Consistent Organic Traffic Boost: A well-optimized website can attract a steady stream of organic traffic, reducing the need for paid advertising.
- Growth of Top Keyword Positions: Proper SEO can help improve the ranking of important keywords, leading to more traffic and potential customers.
- Growth of Synthetic Key Indicators: Effective SEO can increase the number of backlinks, social media shares, and other synthetic key indicators, helping to boost website authority and credibility.
- No Downgrading Factors from Google: Following good SEO practices can help avoid penalties from Google, ensuring that the website remains in good standing.
- Good Start for the Future: Implementing good SEO practices sets a strong foundation for the website’s future success.
- Growth of Brand Awareness: By increasing website visibility and attracting more traffic, SEO can help improve brand awareness and recognition.
- Enhanced User Experience: Proper SEO can improve website navigation, load times, and overall user experience, leading to higher engagement and conversions.
Cons of Bad SEO:
- Decreased Website Visibility: Poor SEO practices can lead to a drop in website visibility and ranking on search engines.
- Low Organic Traffic or Absence from Google: Bad SEO can result in little to no organic traffic from Google, leaving advertising and social networks as the only sources of leads.
- No Increase in Synthetic Indicators: Poor SEO can fail to generate any synthetic key indicators, limiting the website’s authority and credibility.
- Possibility of Google Filters: Bad SEO practices can trigger Google filters, resulting in penalties or even a complete removal from search results.
- Poor Opportunities for Future Results: Failing to implement good SEO practices can limit the website’s potential for future growth and success.
- Lack of Brand Promotion: Without good SEO, the website may struggle to gain exposure and promote its brand to potential customers.
- Inconvenient Navigation and High Bounce Rate: Poor SEO can result in an inconvenient user experience, including difficult navigation and slow load times, leading to higher bounce rates.